Call for Expertise for 7th Interop Event
Call for technical expertise to prepare and conduct the seventh oneM2M Interoperability Test Event
The EU-funded International Digital Cooperation on ICT Standardisation project (InDiCo), ETSI and the Telecommunications Technology Association (TTA) from Korea are co-organizing a seventh Interoperability event for oneM2M (the global standards initiative for Machine to Machine Communications and the Internet of Things). This event will run from the 12th to the 15th October 2020 in Pangyo, South Korea.
The purpose of this event is to verify the primitive’s interoperability as defined in the oneM2M standards and to check end-to-end functionality on oneM2M interfaces Mca (Application Entity – Common Service Entity) and Mcc (Common Service Entity – Common Service Entity).
ETSI is looking to recruit technical expertise to support and conduct the event. Experts will be required to help with at least one of the following tasks:
- Development of the oneM2M Interop platform for automated testing, based on oneM2M Interoperability test specification.
- Running the conformance testing sessions with the participants
- Support to participants pertaining conformance testing
- Report any issues in the conformance test specifications
- Preparation of a set of interoperability test scenarios based on oneM2M architecture
- Technical support during the event including answering to participants questions
- Technical presentation at the daily wrap-up sessions
- Production of a technical report gathering the issues discovered at the event
The applicant should have practical experience in working with the oneM2M technologies. Working experience in interoperability testing as well as technical aspects surrounding the organization of interoperability events would be an advantage.