Date and Time
From Monday 23 October 2017 - 09:00
To Thursday 26 October 2017 - 17:00
ETSI's IoT Week taking place on 23 – 26 October 2017 in ETSI HQ, has become a must-attend event for anyone involved in IoT standards, whether at IoT standards management/technology roadmap and planning, IoT standards development, or IoT standards users and followers.
The ETSI IoT Week includes the following series of events:
- 23 October: oneM2M Developers’ Tutorial (programme to be provided at a later stage)
- 24-26 October: ETSI IoT Workshop
- 24-26 October: Showcase Demonstrations
Areas of interest for this event will include, but are not limited to:
- IoT service implementations from pilots, innovation and research projects (e.g. the EU Large Scale Pilots), in the areas of Smart Cities, Industrial Applications, Aging Well, Smart agriculture, Smart Energy, Wearables, Smart Appliances, Cooperative and Connected Mobility, etc.
- Feedback from major associations (e.g. AIOTI, IIC, Industry 4.0, W3C WoT, etc)
- Status and results from open source IoT projects
- Feedback from oneM2M implementations around the globe
- Any research activity in the area of semantic and ontology-based interoperability
- Standards updates on IoT services enabling technologies (e.g. oneM2M and ETSI TC SmartM2M, ISG CIM, etc.)
- Standards updates on IoT enabling communication technologies (e.g. 3GPP NB-IoT and 5G)
- Tutorials on oneM2M and its open source implementations
The Programme Committee will build the agenda over the summer.
Participation to the workshop is open to all and free of charge upon registration.